Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Almost

For anyone who wishes to remember Wash tomorrow, on the second anniversary of his passing, I offer the following options in his memory:

 
*Do something-anything- nice or kind for a stranger. 
*Practice Random Acts of Kindness throughout the day
*Watch some Doctor Who. Wash was quite fond of number 10. 
*Watch "The Wedding of River Song"- this was the last thing Wash requested before his coma
*Watch any 'Firefly' episode or 'Serenity'
*Get started on the Battlestar Galactica reboot from a few years ago
*Read some Carl Sagan or Ann Druyan
*Watch "Cosmos"
*Go outside in the evening and just simply stargaze
*Build something- with Lego, with wood or metal or paper or digitally. Create.
*Play a game. Any game. Grab a friend or three and play
*Drink a pint (if you are of legal drinking age) 
*Write a short story
*Read a short story
*Watch or read anything written/directed/produced by Jane Espenson. Wash adored everything she ever worked on. 
*Volunteer at a hospital or Hospice home
*Donate to Gray Matters Foundation which supports brain cancer patients and their families
*Learn the warning signs of a brain tumor 


But really, above all, tomorrow I personally have a request.
Tomorrow, September 11th, tell the people you love and care about just that.
Tell them you love them. Remind that person, or people, that they are loved, and loved by you. 

Because with Wash gone, the world needs a little more love in it. 
Because you should never go a day without telling the ones you love that you love them. 
Because love can be lost- but like all Energy in our known universe- it cannot be destroyed. Love simply changes form, but it is never lost.

Please don't waste a day. 

And my Dear Faithful Readers- I love all of you as well. 

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as this anniversary passes. I will do something in Wash's honor tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tashi, checking in on you as I do every now and then. Your love story is a beautiful one and so is your life story. I have missed the date, but I will think of Wash tomorrow for a bit as I paint. I am helping to restore a 1910 carousel. Maybe not his thing, but from what you've describe - he would like to know that this old antique is going to be back up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boilerplate home buyer has one or two apartment central the abode that they artlessly demand to atom absolutely and redesign absolutely to their own tastes. Whether the problems are based in claimed issues of aesthetics and aftertaste or whether they are added deep-lying and accompanying to old and adulterated appliances, installations, etc., kitchen renovation queens isadamantine to become the buyer of a new (or old-either way it's new to YOU) home and not accept commodity that you demand to absolutely remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In any case with reference to how edgy your circumstance might be, you will in any case need to set aside the opportunity to consider the greater part of your choices previously you choose the best strategy. usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish to do something on Wash's honor. He was such a kind soul. Miss him. Etizolam RX Online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post It is very informative post. you will in any case need to set aside the opportunity to consider the greater part of your choices previously you choose the best strategy.
    Buy etizest

    ReplyDelete