Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A good night

Drinking wine?
That's a Sedar.
Sharing the Story of the Exodus and the Chosen People's freedom from bondage?
That's a Sedar.
Eating way too much wonderful food?
That's a Sedar.
Getting home at midnight, after inviting Elijah in?
Oh, you better believe that's a Sedar.





With my usual Jewish family members travelling or working right now, I went over to Chabad this week for Passover. 
I am glad I did. 

It feels good to come home - if not happy, then at the very least, with more Hope than I have had in the past few days. 
The company around me tonight certainly helped as well. I am ever thankful for my friends. For (even a little) local support. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news, Tashi; friends are the flowers in life's garden. Trite yet so very true.

    ReplyDelete