Thursday, October 27, 2011

The old lane

My treat for myself today is to watch my special edition of "Twin Peaks" and stay out of Wash's way. He has a few friends coming over to help him prepare my gift, which also requires me not looking and staying out of Wash's way.

Also, Twin Peaks is a WHOLE different show than when I saw it as a kid.


My birthday was almost wholly uneventful, which is really just the way I wanted it. I was a little sad that not all my brother's called me, but it's really not that shocking as I'm the youngest.


I treated myself to 4 books yesterday and I got a nice one in the mail today from Amazon. I ended up doing 5 loads of laundry today and cleaned the fish tanks. Wash did dishes.

There's so much going on emotionally but it is hard to process, let alone write.
I'm worried about Wash, about his future, our future, and my own. It is not the end itself so much as the time table to get there. So, we'll go to the hospital tomorrow and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment