Thursday, March 31, 2011

A request from Wash...

Those long-time readers have seen all the stresses Tashi has gone through for the past couple years to keep the both of us healthy, both physically, mentally, and financially (thanks in no small part to your efforts).

Now that we finally have a vacation coming next week, I'd like to arrange a spa day for her, a massage, a pedicure, those sorts of things. The ideal package comes to $230.

Any help you can provide would be wonderful, because I don't have the means to make this happen, but I'd be most grateful if you all could help me help Tashi.

Just give what you can to the Mountain Serenity Day Spa in Flagstaff
928-600-6038 , and place it under Pratt-King

Thank you, Everyone!
Wash

P.S. Thank you for all my good wishes on my last MRI, they certainly helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment