Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Danger Zone

There's some crap come up with my family.

I have to make a decision I don't really want to. Or, more that I agreed years ago with the decision, put up with flak for it for years, and now have to defend it at the possibility of losing a family member.

I know that's vague, but I don't want to talk more about it until I have made some more decisions.

I need time away from Wash to wrap his gifts. He literally is almost never out of my sight, so finding more than 3-10 mins away is a bit of an issue. Gorram it.

Tried to see the lunar eclipse last night; cloudy. This is my disappointed face.

My confession for today? What haunts me is that I know given enough time and resources, I could probably figure a cure for GBM. Maybe. But I will never be able to do it and save Wash. I just cannot "save" him.



Our first Christmas together he went and found a copy of a game that was made in the 1970's that I loved to play. Found a new one and got it for me as my present.

All about Time really. Never enough is it?

1 comment:

  1. A terrible credit advance will more often than not be the main choice for the individuals who have especially awful credit and who have been turned down for advances previously. At the point when taking out this acquiring you can hope to pay a higher loan cost and the getting may be secured. Car Title Loans Chicago

    ReplyDelete