Friday, September 24, 2010

Catching Up

So, let me see; where did I leave off?

Oh yes. Not certain if it's seasonal or whatnot, but my asthma has been kicking my ass the last couple of days. Can't breathe, sleep, run, stand, move... basically suckage.
And in between that still trying to be responsible for everything.
Wash has been helping as he can. He did a load of dishes by himself today.

I am beyond tired, but I honestly feel like if I truly gave into it I would never wake up. Wash is worried I have clinical exhaustion now. Maybe? Even so, there's nothing to be done about it. I still have to take care of him as long as he's alive.

(3 hour gap)
Sorry about that. We had our AC blow out today. Friday afternoon of course. One of the last 100F+ days we had! Joy!
Still waiting for the repairmen to come. Hopefully less than an hour now.

Trying so gorram hard to keep Wash happy and cool and not dead.

My life? Long moments of monotony and small moments of pure love and every now and then a complete disaster thrown in.
And yes. Wash can't regulate his body temp. When my bedroom is more than 90F it literally poses a threat to his life.
Such it is living in a 30+ year old place. No insulation so it gets HOT and fast here.

I've had at least 3 asthma attacks in the last 4 hours. This does not bode well as a calm or good day for me.

Want some perspective? Be me for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment